Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Friday, I'm in Love

Today I had a weak moment, suckered into a DSW online sale (which is a good sale, I mean, in my defense) and I bought a pair of ankle booties. (I feel way too old to ever use the word bootie in regards to something I might be wearing.)

Anyway, I've already gone through about an hour and a half of buyer's remorse and googling the nearest DSW store to coordinate the fastest return possible, so instead of sitting here mourning the loss of a few bucks, I played around on polyvore for some inspiration.

How adorable is this Marc Jacobs dress? It is almost Friday. And I am in love.

Maybe I'll keep them. The booties, that is. (see? too old. way too old.)
Friday I'm in Love
Friday I'm in Love by blouseshoppe featuring Marc by Marc Jacobs dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment