Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

rain, rain.


In a lovely, cozy, dry dream world, you would never have to leave home when it's raining + cold outside. Your only tasks would be to snuggle, watch movies, eat soup and then, snuggle more.

But unfortunately, some things in life, like appointments and jobs and dogs, require us to stop snuggling and venture out in the rain. A couple of days ago Jane + I had to do some venturing of our own - and I loved her forest green rain boots + bright yellow rain jacket. So cute, it almost makes up for being out in the rain!

1 comment:

Miki said...

Awe, I LOVE rainy days! but unfortunately, here in Cali it doesn't rain often.

I sent you girls an email earlier today to let you know that I got the package and blogged about it! ;D I love everything you sent! Thank you so much!!! :D

Miki.

Post a Comment