Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

what we wore.


This past Monday was my definitely my kind of "the monday blues." Jane and I had a super busy + super successful day of prepping for our StyleWeek Providence coverage.

We had the opportunity to meet with two of the featured designers -- these interviews (plus behind the scene photos!) will be posted on the blog soon ...

And while we were out + about doing our fancy interview thing -- we snapped a couple self photos in Boston. Jane got all snazzy with her great hat + red shorts and I borrowed some shoppe inventory.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That dress is awesome and I love the red shorts too!

Elien | dogsanddresses.com said...

Oh my, so glad to have discovered this blog of you guys! Looooove your styles. BOOKMARK! ;)

xo Elien

E said...

Love the purple dress!

Kristin said...

you look great!

Post a Comment