Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

spring (accessories) in the air (shoppe).



Raise your hand if you went through a long, difficult, record snowfall winter this year.

*raising my hand tentatively, due to long lasting phantom shoveling snow aches & pains*

Here in the northeast - it was rough - and I think a main reason why I nearly wept a little when I first saw the buds on the trees. Well, that and my spring time allergies. Which (another sign of a rough winter!) -- I welcomed this year. I've been gleefully downing claritin and whispering prayers of thanks as I endure my sneezing marathons.

I didn't even realize how much I missed the outdoor blouse shoots until Jane and I spent an hour this past Sunday under some pretty pink trees and in the sun. It was phenomenal. Whatever vitamin that sun has (I always forget - K? D?) -- it's crack. Delicious, addictive, crack. (sidenote: crack, real crack, not delicious. heard it kills you.)

It was also a special mini-blouse shoot because it was just Jane + I (well, and the blouse manager who drives us around to find the prettiest trees and will be convinced to throw some petals here and there).

Lately - we've had so many wonderful everyday girl models -- and it was nice to have a smaller shoot where I don't nervously sweat through my camera strap because of all the pictures to get. Since it was just Jane + I at the beginning -- model + photographer - it felt like going home. Or like watching your favorite movie and being able to mouth all the lines while half asleep.

And now -- we have spring accessories coming into the shoppe!

Happy Spring to all you Everyday Girls out there! Go find a pretty pink tree and an excuse to wear an even prettier hat!

6 comments:

Opal Wells said...

I'm glad the weather has finally turned for you! Lovely accessories!

Mrs Amber Apple said...

Lovely pictures!

Unknown said...

i love that adorable knit hat!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Shauna said...

Holy deep freeze...it has been a very long, cold, deep, dark winter - but these pics give me hope for a gorgeous spring and another fabulous summer! These are stunning, ladies! I love the "coming home" shoot - looks like so much fun, and everything is beautiful - the model, the trees, the outfits, that vintage Chanel!!! :D Can't wait to see what amazing summer locations you find to shoot at this year! XOXO

april said...

That clutch is amazing! Love your blog! Now following you on bloglovin!

xo

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

This is sooo cute! Love the dress and adore the hat!

Post a Comment