Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

weekending + videoing.


Despite the fuh-reezing winds blowing us around yesterday, we spent the day out in the country, looking for fresh eggs and braving the cold to walk out on any piers we came across. It was magical. This winter was rough - and I'll take any chance I have to expose my pale, pale skin to the sun.

Along with the usual 4,000 photographs I take, I also played around with video! OOoohhh...fancy, right? And of course, I took the opportunity to put together a short, dramatic video, mainly consisting of me, walking away and me, driving. I love a good dramatic movie trailer or music video. Could watch them all. day. long. I promise though, blouse will not be dedicated to dramatic short videos of me walking. I just couldn't resist for the first one.

(song is basia bulat's heart of my own)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

WOW!!! Love it! Best day we've had in a loooooong time! :) And look at you walking on those rocks all cute-like!!! :)

Maria Elyse said...

Love the pics, and caaaauuuuute video! :) :)

-- Maria E.
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

Post a Comment