Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

resolutions.


Although it's been a few years since I've been into New Year's Resolutions - I did think about a few intentions for 2011 ... trying to keep things realistic. I'd like to gain a little weight, maybe take more naps, and drink more wine.

And then, refreshed with a little extra junk in the trunk and drunk, then, I'll be perfect.

Last weekend - I made mulled wine. After a few glasses of this hot deliciousness, I passed out napped on the couch for a half an hour and then woke up, eating three servings of mashed potatoes.

In other words - New Years Resolutions - check.

It's perfect for these winter blizzards days .. just pour a bottle of red wine into the crockpot, add some brandy if you'd like, and then some oranges, cloves, cinnamon sticks .... yum.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Cheers! And, happy new year to blouse!

Janna said...

Sounds like the perfect resolution to me!

Shauna said...

I love those intentions. I'll get on the "gain some weight" train with you! That wine was delish...actually, I think it got stronger...um...better the longer it sat. :) And...look how cute those pics of you turned out! You're adorable!

Post a Comment