Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

here comes the bridesmaids.


I just found an adorable etsy shop called The Ritzy Rose ... run by a creative, talented lady that had the most adorable wedding.

(yes - I might have stalked this creative lady via her shop and her blog.)

All her bridesmaid wore different (amazing!) vintage dresses for the wedding ... an idea that I simply adore. Look at these girls! How freaking adorable are they?

This idea has inspired me for a while to dream up my own photo shoot, equipped with a bride and bridesmaid, all in vintage. Pretty and romantic, right?

You know the saying "be careful what you wish for?" Who said that, Grandma? Disney?

Anyway - totally true. And I have the photos of um, bridesmaids in um, vintage dresses to prove it. (coming soon.)



photos via the ritzy rose

p.s. if you're absolutely in love with any of these dresses - make sure you check out her shop ... she's selling them!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My feelings about weddings/marriage aside(and I'm married, lol!) this really is one of the cutest little wedding parties I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing, i'm gonna keep it in the back of my mind for future uses...
~Ruby
http://wroughtironstyle.wordpress.com

Post a Comment