Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

a blouse favorite: urban weeds.


Urban Weeds - the street style blog created by Lisa Warninger + Chelsea Fuss - is by far, one of my favorite street style blogs.

Reason #1.
I love the classic black and white portrait. Not only are they just beautiful photographs - but it makes it so personal.

Reason #2.
The photos are so just damn pretty.

Reason #3.
Lots of everyday girls + guys just wearing what they wear, well.

Reason #4.
It makes Portland look even cooler than I already think Portland is.


2 comments:

Urban Weeds said...

What a wonderful post! Thank you so much, I'm flattered. We have such wonderful people here in Portland. It's a very inspiring place to be. I'm always honored when people (my 'weeds!') agree to let me photograph them.

Thanks again!
Lisa

Layers and Layers said...

I agree...it is always a great post! ;-)

Post a Comment