Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

on a line.


At one point in my life, I used to go days with faded ink on my hands from those little stamps that got you in loud clubs that serve a lot of pineapple and malibu drinks to a lot of backless tank tops.

But these days, those black smudges are from spending a weekend stamping the word "blouse" on to vintage wooden clothespins from my mother.

Don't get me wrong, I love a watered down cocktail in a plastic cup as much as the next girl, but I think I like this better.


Thinking about clothespins (and spending an hours lost in the internet world) landed me on the etsy store - Made by Michelle Brusegaard.

While she seems like an all around talented crafty lady (jealous), I found her because she takes pictures of barbie clothes on clotheslines and sells them.

We're just going to take a moment to let the awesomeness of that statement sink in.

Ok. We're back. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the sheer talent of so many people walking around this earth - and I think that I might as well give up now because I will never do anything original because it all has been done.

Well, now that I know someone had the creativity to take pictures like these, I'm certain. Originality has been maxed out for the world. Time to give up and nap.



p.s. i also might have a crush on these photos because i might have collected barbies when i was little. and by little, i might have been like sixteen years old. i've said too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment